Processing Fees for EChecks and Credit Cards
Dear Valued Client,
Please note, a minimal third party processing fee will apply with each payment.
GRS Community Management
If You Are Having Password Reset Issues, please see the instructions below.
We have recently updated our websites, and if you were already registered on the previous web product (CINCWEB), all you need to do is reset your password. You should have received an email with a link to reset your password, but that email may have expired. If that is the case, or if you are having trouble logging in with your email and password, please follow the directions below:
- Click on the Forgot Password link
- Enter your email, and click Request Password Reset
- An email will be sent to the address you entered if it is a registered email
- Follow the link in that email to reset your password
- Once your password has been reset, you can go back to the login screen and enter your email and password to log in
Please do not hit the Forgot Password link multiple times. Sometimes the email can be delayed for a few minutes. Please wait for the email to access the link to reset your password. Keep in mind, the email and password fields are case sensitive, so be careful to enter your credentials exactly the way you signed up. Your password can be reset to the same thing it was before the new website, it just has to be reset to authenticate your credentials.
If you are unable to log in, please contact GRS Community Management at 561-641-8554 for further assistance.